Following months of beta testing, Twitter made its new audio feature, Twitter Spaces, permanent.
Month: November 2022
Wondering what elements make up a successful blog post? We reviewed our top 8 blog posts on the Marketing Blog in 2022.
The holidays are right around the corner, so companies everywhere are gearing up to run fun holiday deals and giveaways. You’re in luck if you need fresh ideas for your holiday giveaways. I’ve put together 8 holiday giveaways to spark joy in your customers and simultaneously boost revenue.
- Promotion-A-Day Giveaways
- Host Giveaways on Your Website
- Buy-1-Get-1 Free
- Free Gift Cards With a Purchase
- Social Media Contests
- Offer a Chance to Relax
- Run a Photo Contest
8 Holiday Giveaway Ideas To Drive Sales, and Delight Customers
Here are a few giveaway ideas your business should try this holiday season.
1. Promotion-A-Day Giveaways
During the holiday season, consumers spend more than ever as they book flights and hotels for holiday travel and buy gifts for loved ones. With that in mind, it’s a great time to run daily promotions because they
If you’re a nonprofit, you should be a member of Google for Nonprofits, a program that includes a free membership and access to various products. One product that should be on your radar is Google Ad Grants.
With Google Ad Grants, qualifying nonprofits have access to up to $10,000 per month in search ads shown on Google.com. Nonprofits like DonorsChoose, Days for Girlsand We Care Animal Rescue all use Google Grants in their campaigns and drive more traffic through organic search.
You can use Google Grants to:
- Reach donors, volunteers, and consumers when they’re searching keywords relevant to your nonprofit
- Raise awareness by choosing relevant keywords and creating unique ads to highlight your work
- Track online donations, newsletter sign-ups, and volunteer registrations
- Promote your organization’s website on Google with in-kind AdWords advertising
According to Google Support, there are a few limitations to Google Ad Grants, including a